Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Another cool CASED blog idea :)

A is for age:] - 24
[B is for booze of choice:] - cheap wine :D but only one glass, right Melissa?
[C is for career:] - administrative assistant
[D is for your dad's name:] - Ted...well, it WAS Edward but he goes by Ted
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] - board games...pathetic. I know.
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] - "Come A Little Closer"
[G is for favorite game:] - Scrabble
[H is for hometown:] - Sorry, not posting this here
[I is for instruments you play:] - piano, right hand only and vocal cords :D
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] - raspberry with seeds
[K is for kids?] - none yet!
[L is for living arrangements:] - with parents
[M is for mom's name:] - Lorry
[N is for name of your crush ] - Kenny :D
[O is for overnight hospital stays] - never, aside from being born
[P is for phobias:] - truly nothing debilitating
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] - never been in an "official" relationship
[S is for sexual preference:] - Hot guys :D
[T is for time you wake up:] - Alarm goes off at 7ish, I get out of bed hopefully before 7:30
[U is for underwear:] - today? black cotton bikini cut
[V is for vegetable you love:] - broccoli, brussel sprouts and asparagus. Yummy!
[W is for weekend plans:] - THIS weekend? Nothing at the moment...
[X is for x-rays you've had:] - One on my hand and one on my ankle. Both from stupid falls, nothing was broken. Oh, and teeth, everytime I go to the dentist.
[Y is for yummy food you make:] - Me cook? BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!
[Z is for zodiac sign:] - Leo

10 comments:

Veronica said...

That would make a great 7x7 album don't you think? ;) :P

Mel said...

Oooh... that is a scrapbooker thinking...
that sounds like a great 7x7!!
Empress4

agent713 said...

Oooh! Good idea! Man, I'm turning into Diane. 7x7 addict!
~Heidi...who just ordered pictures for another 7x7 album...

Veronica said...

Well they are quick and easy ;)

This would be sort of a "mini Book of Me" - I like the idea....might have to do one (since I have a few 7x7 albums lying around with no specific purpose)

Veronica said...

Tentative title: "ABCs of Me in 2006" - what do you think??

agent713 said...

Yep! Me likey ;) I *don't* have an odd stash of 7x7 albums laying around but somehow I still have an over abundance of white pages :huh: If you are offering a challenge, I'll take it :D
~Heidi

tosin said...

I *do* have an odd stash of 7x7's lying around, and I have no idea why. Although every now and then I am inspired to make a gift and throw one together in an evening. Hmm, I guess that's why. Oh, and they're cute. With cute little themed covers.
(I think I'm just making excuses here.)

~toemi~

newsgirl said...

and Joy??? There are 11 7x7s on my shelf!! LOL and have I ever made a 7x7 album?? Nope! I did make some 5x7 ABC books a long time ago for my nieces and nephews... I love the covers of 7x7s and hoard them... but I have yet to find something to put in one... the mini book of me for 2006 sounds like a very good plan though... I will have to really think about this and figure out some way to do it! Thanks guys!

Joy

Mel said...

I have like 6 or 7 7x7s.... 3 from various Showcase Marketplace.. 1 from Night Fantastic.. 1 of the host incentive and a couple others... I don't even use them because I would hate to give them away.. but this way I could keep it for me!

Maybe Veronica or Heidi you should post this on SS when it is really working.

Veronica said...

OK - I'll post and I am sure Heidi will too.

My idea has evolved though. I think I am going to do a page on this in my regular Book of Me and was even considering adding it as a challenge when we start the BOM challenge back up again. I really need to rethink some of the prompts though. I know Angie Pederson has something like this in her challenges so I should check it out.

I'll do the 7x7 as well though