Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I *CAN* read

OMFSM! Contrary to popular belief, I CAN read and I DO read. In fact I read the paper when it came in this morning. You do NOT have to sit there and read it to me verbatim and then wonder why I'm not reacting. I. do. not. care. Honestly. Go into your office and do some work. (yes this is directed at a certain co-worker :P)

Oh, and election updates? I'm avoiding them at all costs. PLEASE do not give me the gory uninteresting details.

~Heidi

PS I realize I just vented about this on SS but he's not stopping and it's a daily occurence so it deserves it's own blog entry :D

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I didn't know you could read :) I thought you just looked at the pretty pictures *lol* :::ducking:::
Just keep reminding yourself you're almost done with him as a co worker