Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Random info about me ...

I saw this on another blog and had to case it too...
2 Names you go by:
Heidi
Agent (but it's only used by SS people)
2 parts of your heritage:
English
German
2 Things that scare you:
Deer on the road
heavy rain
2 of your everyday essentials:
Internet
Water
2 Things that you are wearing right now:
Brown faux suede skirt
Striped cardigan
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists:
Ummm...see every second post in this blog :D
At this second though? George and Kenny
2 Things you want in a relationship (other than true love):
Humour
Trust
2 Truths about me:
I am a procrastinator
I always wear skirts
2 Physical Things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Hair
Smile
2 of your Favorite Hobbies:
Scrapbooking
Reading
2 Material Things you want really badly:
The George Strait Boxed Set...wait...I GOT THAT :D
Garth Brooks Boxed Set
Subscription to Country Weekly
2 Material Things you NEED really badly:
New tires
New windshield
2 places you want to go on vacation:
Australia
California
2 Stores you Shop at:
Walmart
A&B Sound
2 Stores you like to Shop at when traveling to the big city:
Lane Bryant
Esscents Aromatherapy

No comments: