Thursday, January 12, 2006

Updates

Okay, I've been updating my blog today. Added a bunch of links to my SS Friend's blogs (peer pressure, it's a wonderful thing ;)) and took a bunch of my favourites and put them under links. *This* is why I started a blog in the first place, it just took me awhile to get around to it.

Oh, I updated my profile a bit too. I struggle with "favourite movies". To me that's any movie that I'll watch more then once, and there aren't very many of those. I've listed the ones that immediately come to mind though.

~Heidi

2 comments:

Mel said...

Your blogroll looks a lot like mine ;)
Kind of cool to know a bunch of fellow bloggers - especially the SS Friends I have met IRL.
Empress4

Emmy said...

Just keep adding to the profile about the movies, that's what I do. same with the concert post I keep thinking of peeps :)