Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Have You Ever...

Place yes by all the things you've done, or remove yes' from the ones you haven't, and send it to all of your friends (including me - I'm your friend, RIGHT???). This is for your entire life:

1.Have you ever:
(no) smoked a cigarette
(no) Drank so much you threw up
(no) Crashed a friend's car
(no) Stolen a car
(no) Been in love
(no) Been dumped.
(yes) Been laid off/fired - as of March 3rd...
(yes) Quit your job - if you count CM as a job
(yes) Been in a fist fight - with my brothers
(no) Snuck out of your parent's house
(yes) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
(no) Been arrested?
(no) Gone on a blind date
(yes) Lied to a friend
(yes) Skipped school
(no) Seen someone die
(yes) Been to Canada...uhh...I hope so!!!
(no) Been to Mexico
(yes) Been on a plane
(yes) Been lost
(yes) Been on the opposite side of the country - yesish. I've been on the East Coast in the states and to Ontario. I guess that qualifies...
(no) Gone to Washington, DC
(yes) Swam in the ocean - you bet, and it's COLD
(yes) Felt like dying
(yes) Cried yourself to sleep
(yes) Played cops and robbers
(yes) Recently colored with crayons ... yes, at Sunday School with my five year olds. We were colouring monkeys :D
(yes) Sang karaoke
(yes) Paid for a meal with only coins...
(yes) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?...all the time?
(yes) Made prank phone calls...
(yes) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
(yes) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(yes) Danced in the rain
(yes) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(no) Been kissed under the mistletoe? - no, haven't really had the chance
(yes) Been with someone when you really didn't want to be - does work every day count? LOL
(no) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about - not in the romantic way this is refering too
(yes) Blown bubbles
(no) Made a bonfire on the beach
(no) Crashed a party
(yes) Gone roller-skating
(yes) Ice-skating....
(yes) Roller Blading
3. Any nicknames? the agent
4. Mother's name? Lorry
5. What is your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Water
6. Tattoos? nope
7. Body piercing's? nope
8. How much do you love your job (1-10) I love that it's almost over :D
9. Birthplace: Edmonton, AB
10. Favorite vacation spot? Somewhere I haven't been before
11. Ever been to Africa? No
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. A, B, C, D, DD cup size? D38 - isn't your life richer knowing that?
15. 2 Door or 4 Door? 4 door
16. Salad dressing? raspberry vinagrette or creamy poppyseed or blue cheese or ...okay, I'll stop
17. Favorite pie? "Key Lime pie, my my my, my key lime pie!" Ahem, Pumpkin for me please.
18. Favorite number? 7.13
19. Favorite movie? Ever After
20. Favorite holiday? Easter - cause there's two stats :)
22. Favorite food? Mom's lasanga
23. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
24. Favorite brand of body soap? I don't use soap, I prefer a variety of body wash
25. Favorite TV show? ER, CSI, House, McLeod's Daughters
26. Toothpaste? Just finishing Crest Cinammon Blast. New tube is el-cheapo Colgate
27. Favorite smell? citrus
28. What do you do to relax? scrapbook
29. Message to your friends reading this? I do have a life, really :P
30. How do you see yourself in 10 years? "Something's Gotta Give!!!"
31. What do you do when you are bored? Blog!
32. Furthest place you will send this message? Considering how fast things get CASEd from blogs and Scrapshare, I'd say at least Australia ... maybe further :D - Good answer, V, don't let us down :P
33. Who will respond the fastest? Melissa LOL
34. Least likely to respond? All the lurkers!

5 comments:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Heidi, I posted my answers. Thanks.

Mel said...

Hey, I resent that!
I think Pamela beat me anyways.. I was in a meeting!

Empress4

Emmy said...

17. Favorite pie? "Key Lime pie, my my my, my key lime pie!" Ahem,

Was that for me cuz that was my reply on email? :)

Veronica said...

OK - I did it ;)

Couldn't let you down now could I?

agent713 said...

Mel, was I wrong? ;)
Emmy, yes, you inspired me :D I knew you'd get what I was referring to :D
V, thanks, knew I could count on you :)
~Heidi