Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cobs Bread Part II aka the global village

Responding to Veronica's comment about my last post...

Veronica in Aus said...
Uh huh - reasonably priced? what about when I add my travel expenses to get some??? ;)

Looks very yummy though.

How does ten minutes work for you? :D

From the Cobs "About Us" Page:
COBS Bread started in Vancouver, BC, Canada with the opening of the Edgemont bakery in November 2003. Its opening team of people included some Aussies who had travelled far and wide but fell in love with Beautiful British Columbia. These intrepid Aussies were from Bakers Delight – a retail bread baking group.

Please feel free to visit the Bakers Delight website at www.bakersdelight.com.au

There's a shop in Gisborne. LMK what you think :D

~Heidi...loving the internet...

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh yeah - I nkow Baker's delight :) And I've been to the Gisborne store too.....it really is a Global Village, isn't it?

One thing though - they just don't make their bread crusty enough for me. I like a nice crispy, crunchy crust. I don't think their ovens are hot enough or something....

Veronica said...

Actually, come to think of it - when I saw the logo, I thought it looked a bit like the Baker's Delight one :)

agent713 said...

Hmmm, that's one of the things I *did* like. The chewy soft crust. I'm not into crusty crustys myself.
~Heidi