Thursday, March 23, 2006

Costco has Photo Developing!

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this to come to Canada for awhile. It's finally here. I don't have a card but Mom does and I used to use it all the time before I got my digital. I am excited because Wal-Mart currently charges 24 cents and Costco is only charging 18. Makes a big difference when you develop as many pictures as I do...or as many as I should be. I'm a little bit behind :P

Speaking of pictures, I've been uploading some in the past few days and I found this one from last summer. I think it's kind of a cool shot of me. This is when I was at the Symphony of Fire fireworks show at English Bay last summer.

~Heidi

5 comments:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Great shot. Love getting mine printed at Sam's (17 cents when you order online). Does Cosco let you upload them on line?
I'm a bit behind too... I need to print pictures for the last 4 months, ugh not looking forward to that task but I need to get it done in the next week or so before I go to a beach retreat.

Mel said...

Glad you have that available now. I use Costco 95% of the time now - in fact I am going there today so I have pics at the Midwest retreat.
And Pamela, I feel your pain.. that is the bad thing about digital!!
Empress4

agent713 said...

Yes Pamela I should have clarified that. Costco has always had photo developing and has had digital for years. What they just introduced is the remote upload. THAT is what's sold me on their service.

The funny thing is, they use the same online software as Walmart! So it looks exactly the same aside from logos and stuff.

~Heidi

Veronica said...

I had some photos developed through Costco when I was in Texas - *loved* ther service :) Wish we had it here.....

Nice shot too :)

Emmy said...

Great picture
Love Costco I do all my developing there too even though I still have film :)