Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mmmm Bread…

Cobs Bread is a relatively new bakery franchise that is gaining popluarity in the lower mainland. A new one just opened in the town where I work and where I'm house sitting, and there is one scheduled for the town in which I live.

One of my co-workers daughter's works there. All the product is baked fresh daily and at the end of the day the staff help themselves to whatever is left over and the rest goes to the food bank (except the poppyseed loaves because this screws up the drug addicts testing levels. The last thing you want is to test positive for opium when you've just been eating free bread.)

Yesterday my co-worker brought in a loaf of bread that is chalk full of seeds. I just had some for a snack. YUMMY! If you get a chance, go try some. It is quality bread and quite reasonably priced.

~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Uh huh - reasonably priced? Qhat about when I ass my travel expenses to get some??? ;)

Looks very yummy though.