Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Official New Title

Okay, I've done it. I've officially updated my blog title.

Coffee, Country Music and the Corporate World

I think it reflects the most current topics that I'll have here.

When I started my job they made a big deal out of the confidentiality clause. Therefore I won't be making any specific comments about what I do or the type of work we're involved in. LOL that sounds so top secret!!! It's not that bad, I just don't want to get in trouble. I am in the "corporate world" though and I know my posts will reflect that...hopefully a lot more positively then from my last job!

Thanks to everyone who reads. It's great to mention something to someone and they say "I know, I read your blog!" I didn't realize how nice it would be to have people already know what I was talking about.

Hopefully it continues to be interesting for you.

~Heidi

1 comment:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Cool a new title.