Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Busy busy!

What a busy day!!! My boss got back from her business trip today. Finally. I needed her. It's hard to prepare handouts and stuff for a board meeting when you're not entirely sure what you are doing. I am tired now but I got a lot done. Tomorrow I'll finish it up and then we're off. The board meeting is Friday and since I have to be in the room at about 6:45 am, we are staying overnight at the hotel (it's over an hour from where I live). The meeting will take most of the day.

Good news. I got approval from my boss to take my own car to the meeting (normally we car pool). This means that I can leave straight from the hotel and head down to Washington State for the weekend retreat I am going on with Darrcie and Deb. It's going to be a busy couple of days but I'm really looking forward to them.

Have a great weekend everybody!

~Heidi

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Your new job sounds just perfect for you. You're one lucky girl :)

Have a great weekend with Darrcie and Deb - wish I could be there too....

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Glad you are having fun with your job.

Have a great time at the retreat!

Emmy said...

Gotta love a big girl trip :) I'm still waiting to get final details on my big girl trip to California.

Have a great time twin!