Saturday, May 27, 2006

Adult Survey

http://mommy-madness.blogspot.com/

Tired of all of those stupid Survey's made by High School kids who really think its neat to Sneak Out and Sleep in a bed with the "opposite" sex well I am too.

Here are some questions for some people who are a little more mature than the average MTV Generation Retard.


1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
MSP (Medical Services Plan) because it sneaks up on me and then skews my budget. Hopefully my work coverage will kick in soon. I mean this is Canada. I'm supposed to have FREE health care :P

2. Favorite Place to eat a romantic Dinner?
Romantic? Uh...anywhere with a GUY! :P LOL I really want to go to the Raincity Grill but I don't know how "romantic" it is...

3. Last time you Puked from Drinking?
never.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?
never been that drunk

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
Mrs. Hamilton. She was probably my favourite teacher too. She was awesome.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
scrapbooking

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Umm...a secretary. Leah and I used to steal the book request forms from the library and set up desks with phones and pens and fill them out. It was an exciting day when her parents credit card applications came in the mail. FORMS!!! YEAH! LOL

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
The only "college" I went to was the Academy and it was the first one I tried. I found it it in the Yellow Pages.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it matches my skirt and looks good under this jacket

10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
Highway robbery. I've stopped watching the dollar amount and taken to watching the litre amount cause it's a smaller number :(

11. If you could move anywhere where would you go and who would you take?
Move OUT and take no one. If I had to move to another part of the country, Greater Toronto so I can explore a different part of the world while still being Canadian.

12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning?
This morning? I woke up VERY slowly so I'm not sure. Probably "Heidi, you NEED to get up...NOW...No, really, I'm serious...get out of bed...JUST DO IT" :P

13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night?
Tomorrow's Monday but I had a great weekend and it's going to be an exciting week so I'd better get to sleep...oh and "What on earth is Dad doing up at this time of the night???" (I could hear him walking around upstairs)

14. Favorite style of underwear?
Cotton bikini cut from Wal-mart...even though you didn't ask, they are purple today :D

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
Paying bills. I am do very few chores :D

17. If you didnt have to work would you?
Maybe. I might just volunteer. I love volunteering.

18. Sex or Sleep?
yes please :D

19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
I have no idea. I'm really not partial to any of them right now.

20. Favorite non-sexual thing to do at night with the opposite sex?
At night? I have no idea. Haven't had the opportunity lately.

21. A secret that you wouldnt mind everyone knowing?
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret!!!

22. What happened to this question??????
LOL the gremlins got it.

23. Your Best Your Mamma Joke?
Hmmm...I thought this was supposed to be an adult survey...

24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
Ham

25. What do you get everytime you go into a WAWA?
A WHAT??? Is that a gas station? If so the answer is my receipt and I get out of there as fast as possible. They are bad bad places LOL

26. Beach Or Shore?
What's the difference? Is the "shore" rocky? If so, that's what I'm used to. I'm not opposed to a sandy beach though.

27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
My goodness NO. Absolutely not.

28. Who do you Stalk on myspace?
On myspace, mostly just Mere, J, Gina and Melissa. On blogger, too many to name :D

29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure(s)?
Ice cream, chips and chick flicks

30. Favorite Movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
LOL why on EARTH would I post here if I didn't want you to know about it???

31. What's your drink?
water or a grande-non-fat-no-foam-no-water-extra-hot-soy-tazo-chai

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys. Not that I have anything against Indians, I just have a "thing" for Cowboys ;)

33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops...it's the uniform...

34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
Nope. Obey the law and you won't have anything to worry about.

35. What Hollyood Star do you think resembles you best?
Resembles ME?

34. If you had to pick one which cast member of Lost,who would you be?
Uggh. I don't watch it enough to know their names...

37. What do you want when you are sick?
My bed. My nice soft comfy bed.

38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
Kim, but it won't happen because she lives to far away :)

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
93.7 JRfm...or Country 107.1 I can't remember where I left it.

41. Stifler or Oz?
huh???

42. Norm or Cliff?
I'm not picking :P

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Cosby's hands down

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Nothing I haven't already given to the Lord and gotten over.

45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work?
Hmm...I suppose that would be my boss. In that case, yes. She's great.

46. If you could get away with it who would you kill?
LOL How did you know what #21 was? J/K I wouldn't kill anyone. Just ignore them perpetually.

47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Kenny...even if it would be a boring chicken only meal :)

48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with?
Kenny, after dinner!!!

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
no...but I know how!

50. Last book you read for real?
For real? What does that mean? I can't remember the last book I finished but I'm in the middle of a murder mystery called "Holy Guacamole" and "Angels & Demons"

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes...in a box somewhere

52. Strangest Place you have ever had sex?
never had it, is that strange?

53. Strangest Place you have ever wanted to have sex?
The movie theatre, but before you freak out, re-read #52

54. How many times a day do you text?
text, as in with my phone? almost never. It's too complicated.

55. at this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
RELATIONSHIP! I love my career and I need a relationship!

56. Do you go to church?
Yeppers. Sunday, Wednesday and bible study most Saturday nights.

57. Pencil or Pen?
Pen but Pencils have their place

58. Describe your favorite Day?
sleeping in and then reading the newspaper while having breakfast with my family. Then I'd go hiking on a new trail and be home in time for dinner and the Saturday bible study.

59. Personal best record for number of times you pleasured yourself in a day?
My goodness. Something needs to "happen" to this question.

60. How much money would it take for you to have sex with someone of the same sex?
ewww!!! Never ever ever thankyouverymuch

61. What time do you normally go to bed at night?
sometime after 10 unless I'm watching tv then it's sometime after 11

62. Where is your next vacation going to be?
At this point my next "trip" is Seattle in June for the Kenny concert.

63. How did you meet your last or current signifcant other?
dunno, I'll let you know when I find out

64. If u could change one thing in your life right now what would it be?
No debt. I'm working on it but it's an uphill battle.

65. since we are all adults here....... bar/club or dinner and a movie?
Dinner and a Movie hands down.

No comments: