Friday, May 19, 2006

Favourites: the May 18th edition

Why are these things so much fun to fill out? You'd better read it. I'll be quizzing you on it :D
~Heidi

Favourites...

Clothes

Jeans: Well I don’t wear “jeans” per se but my favourite denim skirts are the one I got from Walmart and the one I got from Jacob.
Underwear: Walmart six pack. Cotton, bikini cut in funky colours :)
Sneakers: I don’t wear sneakers. I have a pair of no name ones but I haven’t worn them in forever
Day Bag: My guess purse from Jenna. I love it!
Socks: I *love* socks. I have a drawer full of them. The cheaper the better in a variety of colours :)
Signature Accessory: I wear two rings all the time. My grandmothers wedding band and a cheap costume jewelry one I bought a few years ago. Up until a couple of years ago I wore my CM watch too. I haven’t replaced it since it died though.

Food and Beverage

Craving: Salt n’ Vinegar chips. Monthly. Like clockwork :)
Diet plan: M.O.D.E.R.A.T.I.O.N. and small portions oh, and lots and lots and lots of water.
Coffee: with LOTS of milk…preferably in latte form...
Coke or Pepsi: Coke baby! But I’m not drinking pop this month so that’s not a fair question.
Beer: Domestic, Light and Cold  not that I’ve ever had it…
Cocktail: Anything frou frou and fruity :D

Electronics

Cell phone: an ancient AudioVox Telus pay n’ talk. It was my brothers, his girlfriend had it for awhile and now I have it. It’s ancient but it still works and it’s cheaper then a plan.
Computer: I have a Dell at work and we have a PC of some sort at home. My boss asked the other day if I needed a laptop and I gave her an intelligent answer regarding my level of work blah, blah, blah. I should have just said yes!!!
Television: Yep, a 20 something inch one at home with about 30 channels.
Favorite Toy: Hmmm…All my scrapbook stuff is TOOLS so that doesn’t count ;) I like Melissa’s answer. The internet.
Last Song Added to your iPod: This is assuming I have an iPod :P In the absence of said device, the last song I specifically looked up so I could rate it so it would play on my lanchcast radio was Danielle Peck’s “Findin’ a Good Man” GREAT song :)

Grooming Products

Moisturizer: None, any suggestions?
Cologne: Avon. Haiku and Wink. I don’t wear it very often though.
Razor: It is disposable and it is pink.  Hey! Me too :)
Shaving Cream: Gillette Satin Care

AND....

Favorite Music Genre: LOL anyone wanna take a stab at this one???
Guilty Pleasure: Chick flicks
Worst Job You Ever Had: I’ve been pretty lucky. I didn’t like my last job but I was able to spend a lot of time on the internet so it wasn’t all bad.
Your Philosophy: If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
Magazine Subscriptions: Country Weekly…even if it does arrive a week and a half after it’s on the newsstands
Last Book Read: I’m in the middle of a Mexican mystery, a romance novel and Angels & Demons. I gave up on trying to read A&D though so I’m listening to it on cd in my car.
Final Thoughts: The voice of Maxmillian Kohler in A&D sounds eerily like Yoda, only talk better does he.

1 comment:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Cool favorites list.

As for lotions I'm in love with Olay Quench, it works great and I like the smell.