Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Music Quiz

CASEd from some random blog.

List 10 musical artists you like (do this before reading the questions below):

1. Dierks Bentley
2. Kenny Chesney
3. George Strait
4. Brad Paisley
5. Alan Jackson
6. Blaine Larsen
7. Tim McGraw
8. Jason McCoy
9. Keith Urban
10. Reba (just cause it's good to have one girl on the list)

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?:
Either "How Do You Get That Lonely?" or "The Best Man" I'm not sure which.

What is your favorite album of 2?:
Road and the Radio or Everywhere We Go. It's a toss up.

What is your favorite lyric of 3?:
"Faded photograph fell out" From "I Hate Everything" (say it out loud. It sounds SO cool :P)

How many times have you seen 4 live?:
Once, in January of this year.

What is your favorite song by 7?:
"Everywhere"

What is your favorite lyric of 1?
"Lot of leaving left to do"

Is there a song of 4 that makes you sad?:
"When I Get Where I'm Going" Especially the second verse that says:
"I'm gonna walk with my grand daddy
And he'll match me step for step
And I'll tell him how I missed him
Every minute since he left
Then I'll hug his neck"

What is your favorite song by 9?:
"God's Been Good To Me"

How did you get into 3?:
While doing homework. I worked well when I was listening to country. His single at the time was "Love Without End, Amen" and contained the line "When I became a father in the spring of '81" Well that's the year I was born so it really caught my ear. When I was given tickets to his concert in 2004 I became a *huge* fan. Now I'm collecting all his cd's :D

What is your favorite song by 4?:
"Wrapped Around" or "Mud on the Tires"

What is a good memory concerning 2?:
As of today? Driving aimlessly around Seattle with Di.
Or
When we had the Greatest Hits on a Pt. Roberts and "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" came on at midnight when everyone was all mellowed out. They all looked up and said "What on earth is he singing about???" That's the day Sue became a Kenny fan :D

Ask me again at the end of June after the concert though :D

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?:
LOL no, Jason's a pretty happy guy.

How did you become a fan of 10?:
She's the best female country artist ever. Hands down.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I am so case'ing this!
Thanks twin!