Monday, June 26, 2006

Seattle Concert Pictures

As previously mentioned we were way up in the nosebleed section. Section 311, Row U, Seats 19-21. Get this though. I was sitting there before the concert started playing with my camera trying to figure out how to turn off auto flash. Guess what I figured out how to turn ON? My DIGITAL ZOOM!!!!!!!!! I have had this camera for what? 15 months? And up until now I have only been using the 4x optical zoom. I *knew* it had digital, I just didn’t realize that I hadn’t turned it on! What a great place to discover it though :D

The thing with digital zoom is the camera has to be absolutely still or it will be fuzzy... it also helps if your subject is still. With Kenny it was next to impossible to get a clear shot. I did better with the rest of them. They are very far away, but at least I have some. Have fun looking!

BTW I'm having problems deciding which site is best to share the photos from. I'll be posting the link on the Dierks Fan Club board so I don't really want them in my image event site. York Photo is very similar to Snapfish. I learned about it through mypoints. You may have to create an account to be able to view them. If you really don't want to, you can log in under me: agent713@hotmail.com password: concert.

Now let's hope this works! Seattle Concert Pictures

2 comments:

Kaesmom said...

How'd you get a camera in there! Whenever we go to a concert, they always check for cameras and don't allow them in. :(

Love the pics though. They may be blurry, but they still look great!

agent713 said...

Qwest allowed cameras but no video (said so right on the ticket). It depends on the venue. When I went to the Brad Paisley concert the ticket said "No Cameras" but I brought it anyways. They saw it and didn't blink an eye. My advice is try, you'll be mad if you didn't and others end up having cameras.
~Heidi