Friday, June 23, 2006

SO excited

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You have NO idea how hard it is for me to sit here at my desk and pretend to work. In 25 hours and 15 minutes I will be at THE concert :D I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dierks’ new single “Every Mile A Memory” will be released to radio on Tuesday. They posted it for the fan club today and I’ve had it on repeat. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I. can’t. wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven’t entirely decided what to wear and I have things to do this evening (pack) to get ready but it’s okay. It will help me pass the time.

~Heidi…SO excited!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

You're not excited are you??

Have a great time :D

Mel said...

I hope you have fun at the concert!!!!!!!! :D

Empress4