Sunday, July 16, 2006

Coffee on Sunday's

Apparently coffee isn't a big seller on Mondays. I had plans to meet up with a friend of mine at a local coffee shop. I got there at 7pm as planned and found out that there "new" Sunday hours are 11am-7pm. Okaaaaay...well, they're not the only shop in town. Let's try the one down the road. Closed on Sundays. Right. Starbucks. Starbucks has to be open. Drive over there (about five blocks away). They're open alright but they close at eight!!! Pathetic. Anyways we got our coffee "closed" the place and then went for a walk around the lake. It turned out to be a very nice evening but how hard do you have to work just to get coffee???
~Heidi

1 comment:

Terry aka Funky said...

Heidi

thanks for dropping by my blog for however long you have been and glad you finally delurked yourself.

Glad you had the chance to live the nationals thru me and it was a good time now I am intrigued to see who you dance with out there