Friday, August 04, 2006

Coffee Confessions

I have a confession to make. As much as I try and be a Starbucks snob, I’ve been cheating on them with Tim Hortons. I won’t say it’s “just as good” because it’s not. It’s definitely cheap coffee. Starbucks is better quality but you PAY for that quality and lately Tim Hortons has been filling my cravings just fine. French Vanilla Cappuccino’s when it’s cold out and 2% Iced Cap’s when it’s warm (like right now). I even got a $20 Starbucks gift card for my birthday and I’m STILL hitting Timmy’s. Don’t get me wrong, I still go to Starbucks but as a quick snack, $2.50 is easier to handle than $4.50 for a cold drink and $2 and change over $4 and change for a hot drink.

There. It’s out. I am Canadian whether I like it or not :P

~Heidi

2 comments:

Janis said...

Since I came back from Cyprus I've had a lot of Tim Horton's ice caps!!!

Anonymous said...

It's OK. I forgive you, Heidi. Truth be known I generally choose Tim Horton's over Starbucks whenever I'm visiting Canada too just because it's something I can't get here in the States! ;o)