Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Heidi Show Part II

I can't believe I forgot this! My alarm usually goes off around 6:30, meaning the radio turns on and I wake up and get up hopefully before 7 am. This morning around 6:45 they played "Girl on the Billboard", the Roadhammers current single. After the song Doug (the morning show host) mentioned that they had been at the PNE the night before and said "If you were there, call me and tell me how it went". So, I called him! As before we chatted for a bit and then he put me on air again!

Before going live he confirmed that I had been at the show and then asked if I had to work today. I said "Yes, that would be why I'm listening to you so early" LOL.

Anyways we chatted about the concert, about how impressed I was with all three of the guys and he played a clip of when they were in the studio last fall (when they were in town for a concert that I skipped for a variety of reasons).

It was a lot of fun. I think I'm an unoffical correspondant now. Oh, and when I said "Good Morning Doug, it's Heidi!" He knew exactly who I was LOL.

~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

LOL!!! You're notorious :) (Maybe that should be your next featured word ;))