Friday, August 18, 2006

Mentally Exhausted

We are five weeks away from our Annual General Meeting and there is SO much to do. A lot of it requires intense mental concentration and it is exhausting! Yesterday I got home, made dinner in a bit of a daze and I met Mom at local park to hear an outdoor concert. The concert was good but I really didn’t hear most of it. I was so tired that I just kind of zoned out. Afterwards I came home, had a bath (my first in my new apartment!) and was in bed by 9:30 pm.

This evening I don’t have anything planned so I’m hoping to take it pretty easy. Tomorrow I’m going to see “The Phantom of the Opera” at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver with a couple of friends. Robert is also coming down this weekend and apparently staying with Seth and I. (Not too sure how that’s going to work but they are excited about it).

Next week I have something planned for every evening of the week already. It’s all volunteer stuff. Let’s just hope that work is a bit quieter so I have the brain power to function in the evenings!!!

~Heidi

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Take it easy Heidi - you don't want to suffer from burn out. I mean you're not 24 any more ;)

agent713 said...

Yes. Thanks for the reminder :P
~Heidi