Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend Wrap-up

Saturday after Aaron washed my car I headed home and ended up falling asleep on the couch. I was SO tired. Around 6 I made myself wake up, went to the volunteer thank you dinner and then headed to Saturday night bible study.

Sunday after church I went to my parents for lunch. Afterwards we went for a quick walk in a park in town that we haven't explored yet. It was a short trail but it was too hot to do anything strenous. In about 20 minutes we saw at least seven squirrels! Big grey ones and small black ones. Really cool.

From there I met an ex-co-worker for coffee and we got caught up on each others lives. It was really nice. I haven't been out one on one with her in over a year!

From there I headed home and baked a hot fudge dessert while doing the dishes and watching the Emmy's. Seth came home around 8. That is the first time I had seen him since last Sunday!

He made a point of asking "What happened to the mail key?" Apparently he HAD tried to use it on Friday and it was bugging him that there was mail there but the key wouldn't work. We got a good laugh out of it.

By the time I went to bed on Sunday night I felt like I hadn't been at work in forever. Of course this morning it all came rushing back but I'm okay with that :)

Hope y'all have a fantastic week!!!

~Heidi

No comments: