Monday, October 02, 2006

Dierks Day

OMFSM! I am SO excited. I am waaaaay over due on an update on Dierks so I'm going to do it now. For those of you who don't know or haven't paid attention, I have seen Dierks live three times now and am currently a member of his fan club. A little while ago they announced the "Locked and Loaded" tour. Dierks' first headlining tour of his career. During the summer he told another fan club member that he was coming to Seattle on December 1, 2006 so we were excited to see the confirmation that he'll actually be at the Everett Events Center on that day. I've already lined up with Tonya (the girl I met for lunch before the Kenny concert) to be my concert buddy for that night.

A few months ago in one of his online journals (he blogs too!) he mentioned that he will be coming to Canada sometime in the new year.

Today I was checking out the website for a Canadian group called "Doc Walker". I saw them in concert at the local fair the summer before I saw George Strait and Dierks. They have the honour of being the first ently in my recently completed "concerts" album. Anyway, through a bit of detective work I found Doc Walker's tour schedule. Guess where they'll be on January 8, 2007 and who they are opening for?!?!?!

WOOOHOO!!! Dierks headlining at the Pacific Collesium with Doc Walker opening and Eric Church along for the ride. It is going to be awesome!!! Two Dierks concerts in just over five weeks :D

BTW One of the local radio stations announced this last week while I was out of town. I found it on their website today, AFTER I had done my detective work :D

~Heidi

No comments: