Thursday, January 04, 2007

Magic Show

Last night Mom, Dad and I had tickets to see magic show that was in town. We got them from a lady at church and when we got to the show we recognized probably two dozen people also from our church! The main magicians were the same people who did a show that Mom, Dad and I saw at the PNE this summer. They had a few guests though. Normally I'm not a huge fan of magic shows. I don't mind them but I'm too skeptical to be really "wowed" by them. Yesterday though we had two six year olds and a three year old sitting in front of us. (The older two were in my Sunday School class back when I taught it) Watching them watch the show was so fun. Childhood innocence is a wonderful thing :) The additional guests were a nice touch too. It was fun and I'm glad I went.

~Heidi

No comments: