Friday, May 04, 2007

Catching Up

I went over to Jenna's house last night. I got to see her adorable baby boy who is getting SO big (of course he started out big but he's growing like a weed). I got to see another friend too. Deanna was part of the "group" in highschool but lately most of us had lost contact with her. It was great to see her again and catch up on her life. It turns out that her parents (who she's moving back in with next week) live about five minutes from my parents house! It's kind of a weird, out of the way area of town so it's neat to hear when people actually live there. Anwyays, it was good to catch up with them.

Tonight I'm going to a fashion show thing with Meredith. Tomorrow I'm going to Darrcie's Memoranza and Sunday after church I'm getting together with my ex-coworkers for an SU workshop and then a craft day. Should be fun!

~Heidi

No comments: