Wednesday, May 23, 2007

This feels so weird

Meredith is going to New York. She's flying from Seattle tonight. I'm driving here there. After work. That's right, after I finish my eight hour day, I'm going to get in my car, pick her up and drive her three hours down to the SEATAC airport. There I will drop her off and then turn around and come back home. My goal is to be home by midnight at the latest. We'll see how I do. I've done that round trip before when I went down and picked up Naomi. It's a loooooooooooong drive. I don't mind driving though. I'm actually looking forward to it somewhat. The weird part is that I'm at work today, I'll be at work tomorrow and in between I'm driving halfway through another state!!! Crazy. I must be a good friend.
~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

You are a good friend. But drive safely, OK?