Monday, August 27, 2007

I LOVE my apartment

  1. I love that it's small but has lots of storage.
  2. I love that the grass magically cuts itself and the flowers seem to grow without help.
  3. I love that the dumpster is just outside along with a recycling bin.
  4. I love that there are always lights on when I get home.
  5. I love that I have a pool even if I've never bothered using it.
  6. I love that I look out into the courtyard and it is like a park.
  7. I love that I have a corner unit and only rarely hear the people above me.
  8. I don't love being on the first floor (I'd prefer to be higher up) but I do love that I don't have to worry about anyone below me.
  9. I love that I park underground so my car is always dry and cool.
  10. I love that my mother is an angel and still allows me to bring my laundry over to her.
  11. I love that there is an elevator that I can use when I'm hauling my scrap crap but that there are stairs I can use on a daily basis. It's my exercise routine :D
  12. I love that my brother and I get along so well and that splitting the rent works for us.

And SO many other things including the location in relation to stores and work and the area of town.

Yep, 13 months in and I LOVE my apartment.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

That's great that you love the place - so glad it's working out so well for you :)