Sunday, September 23, 2007

Beautiful BC

Meredith's friend Zoe is visiting from Australia so we've been showing her Beauiful Bitish Columbia. Yesterday was Bridal Falls. It was a grey day but warm enough to go for a short hike. It's late in the year so the water over the falls was light but they were still beautiful.


The good part about the less than perfect weather was the fact that tehre were only a half a dozen other people around. It was great.

Mere and I in front of the falls.








Today (Sunday) we went out to Lighthouse Park in West Vancouver. Mere and I have tried to go there a few times and we never made it. Today was a perfect day. It was warm and not too windy. We didn't stay long but it was nice to hike down, take a few pictures and then head out.

I have been very negligent in enjoying my beautiful province this summer. Granted it was a wet summer and I had myself so busy I didn't really make time to go out and enjoy what this area of the world has to offer. Hopefully I'll get to do a bit more this fall.

3 comments:

Shelljo said...

Gosh, I love waterfalls. Beautiful. And I love pictures of you with your hair down. Your hair is so long, makes me jealous!

Veronica said...

I am envious! Beautiful pics!! I do dream of returning to Canada...one day :)

tosin said...

I love that you take the time to enjoy your surroundings. And what beautiful surroundings they are!