Thursday, October 25, 2007

I talked to Seth tonight

Robert has a job at a manufacturing plant. Seth's holding out to get in with the company he originally applied for. It may be a few weeks until they're ready to hire him though so we brainstormed on what he can do in the meantime. They sound like they're happy though which is good.

I'm enjoying having the apartment all to myself. I clean it and it STAYS that way! Any mess is all mine and I'm okay with that. Also without all the suitcases and bedding all over the living room it feels bigger.

I've had the opportunity to meet up with some friends this week which has made saying good bye a lot easier. Sunday I hung out with Jenna and Will briefly, Monday Jackie came over and today Tracy and I went out for lunch. I love having friends :)

No comments: