Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Santa has got the coolest new house!

Okay, I'll admit. My Christmas cheer is a direct result from working in the mall. You can't escape it. The excitement is tangible! You know what? I'm totally okay with that :) I was in the store yesterday because we have a head office visit today and we had to make it all pretty. The elves were running around like mad outside setting up Santa's awesome new "Whoville" inspired house. On Saturday it was all in crates. Yesterday about half of it was set up and things were starting to whir and spin. Santa himself arrives on Saturday. I can't wait! I'll get pictures as soon as it's all ready to go. Who knows. I may even get a picture with Santa myself this year!
~Heidi

1 comment:

tosin said...

Wow, girl. You've really got it bad!

Good for you!
:)