Monday, December 17, 2007

Tis the season to be busy!

This is copy and paste from my email to Deb this morning:

I had a good weekend. Super, super busy but hey, my name wouldn't be "Heidi" if it wasn't right? LOL Friday I went *straight* from my day job to the store. Didn't even have time to eat dinner. Not something I'd recommend but it worked. Afterwards I went over to a friends. I know, I know. I should have just gone to bed. The thing is we've been trying to hook up for months and I knew if I didn't go then I wouldn't get there till after Christmas.

Saturday it was up and back to work from 11-3. After that I went out to Langley and had coffee with Diane and Shannon. I came back in to town after coffee and I was supposed to go to bible study but I decided to skip out. Good decision. I finished writing my Christmas cards and was in bed, asleep by 9pm.

Sunday I got up and went to church. Afterwards I worked at the store from 2-6:30 and then went over to my friends for a big Christmas party. They had a full turkey dinner, a tacky gift exchange and other fun games. We had a great time. Most of the people who were there are my "Hemlock Crew" and I haven't seen them in a few months so it was nice.

Tonight I actually have a night off!!! I have to go grocery shopping though and I'm planning on doing some baking. Tomorrow I work until about 1:30 and then I'm off to a board meeting with my old job and their Christmas party. And then I work at the store Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yipee! LOL

1 comment:

Veronica said...

At least you get to rest on Christmas day ;)

Wow, you really are busy...look after yourself, okay?