Monday, March 24, 2008

Gotta Love BC

12:44am Saturday morning (Friday night) my cell phone rings. Because my cell is my primary phone line, and because I use it as a secondary alarm (the radio isn't always enough) I keep it right beside my bed. I have a LOUD ring so when it rang in the middle of the night, I answered it.

"Hello"
"Uh, do you have any bud?"
"I think you have the wrong number"
"Oh, sorry"

Actually I don't think, I know but I wasn't exactly awake. Of course after the call, I WAS awake. Awake enough to know that the people in the apartment above me were awake too. And moving around. A lot. I bet they had bud :rolleyes:

Normally, once I'm asleep, I don't hear anything. Once I was awake though, I couldn't fall back asleep because of the people upstairs. I ended up getting up around 1:00 am and scrapbooking. I didn't go back to bed until almost 3. Not exactly the way I like to spend my nights but it was productive.

Of course that's the joy of living in an apartment.

No comments: