Saturday, August 09, 2008

Meme: Bon Appetit!

Shamelessly stollen from Beth who got it from this site.

Bon Appetit!

Appetizer: When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Never. Someday I'll scrapbook/blog it all but short story, I've never had my hair cut.

Soup: Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Beth said "lack of responsibility" and I completely agree. That and the innocence. The ability to be happy without money. Or to think that fifty cents is a lot. I miss that.

Salad: Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
I'm a margareeen girl ;) Don't get me wrong, I don't mind butter but I can survive without it. I grew up on Becel and that's still what I use.

Main Course: If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Latin. So I can understand English better

Dessert: Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…In Ontario...or maybe back here already. Hard to say. That's a long time!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Cool, quick survey. I agree with the thing about the free feeling of no responsibility. I was trying to explain this to my 8 and 12 year olds. *sigh* They don't even realize how good they have it. LOL