Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Filling up the Hug Quotient

Dance started back up again last night. It was great to see everyone and to catch up on the past few months. It's funny, everyone there is substantially older than me but they are so friendly that it just doesn't matter. Everyone greets you with a great big hug and is genuinely glad that you're there. It's one of the reasons I love going.

I'm also proud to say that I even managed to get through some of the more complicated dance patterns without messing up. I thought for sure that I would have forgotten most of it again but I guess I've been doing it long enough now that it's becoming second nature.

In searching my blog I realized that I never got around to uploading this photo. My dance partner Ralph took it in June when we were at Minter Gardens after the Rally in the Valley.

Here's to another great season of square dancing...and hopefully my body will forgive me soon. I was *sore* this morning!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Great picture! Have fun with this new season of dancing.

Murray and Tracy said...

Great picture Heidi. Looks like you had a great day. :)