Friday, October 03, 2008

YouTube Debut

After the wedding when we went back at Mom & Dad's house, Seth, Robert, Brittany, Mom and I sat down and played cards. During our game I put on a tape of Classic Disney songs that I have and the boys were singing along. It made me laugh so I filmed them with my camera. I had my YouTube debut in August. This is their's. Seth's on the left, Robert's on the right singing "A Whale Of A Tale" from 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and "You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly!" from Peter Pan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

shirley said...

HA HA! I love the Whale of a Tale Song, even though we've never seen the 20,000 leagues movie. We went through a stage where we would sing all of these songs in the car - thanks for bringing that back for me.