Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Fill in 12/5

Since I can't seem to bring up Friday Feasts anymore, I'll move to Friday Fill ins!!! (I need SOMETHING mindless to do when I should be working!)

1. Snow is a very real possibility for this weekend. It's been grey all weekend and I'm surprised we haven't gotten any yet. For the past three years we've already had a major-close-the-office-snow-fall at least once by this time.

2. I'm looking forward to the start of all the Christmas parties. I have a few lined up, starting with a cookie exchange tomorrow. I love Christmas parties :)

3. My 4-in-1 pannini press/griddle is the best kitchen appliance ever! Well, maybe not ever, but I'm loving it!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Home Improvement. Okay, it's not OLD but I love the re-runs of it!!!

5. I'm done with minority governments. Nuf said.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays seeing people you don't see at other times of the year.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm going to a CM workshop and hoping to find some mojo. Tomorrow is the aforementioned cookie exchange and Sunday, is not much of anything which is my favourite way to be!

No comments: