Thursday, September 10, 2009

Announcing: $7.13 a Day

I didn’t announce my new blog (http://713aday.blogspot.com/) when I first launched it because I can’t stand people who say “I’m blogging!” and then never post another entry. It’s kind of like me coming back to blogging. Yes I pretty much missed the first half of the year but now I feel like I’m back on track. I don’t need to announce that, just come back and people will start reading…or not. Which is fine too.

Anyways, I’m three weeks into my new blog and ready to announce it. The first entry pretty much describes the purpose of it: http://713aday.blogspot.com/2009/08/welcome-to-overunder-blog.html

As you will see, I’m not doing particularly well but it’s still providing a place for me to record expenditures and that’s what matters. I’m still maintaining “Coffee, Country Music and the Corporate World” (obviously) because this is where the “stories” go. The two blogs kind of go hand in hand though. They’re both by me and about me. $7.13 will be a bit drier because its fact based but you’re welcome to read anyways. I know one person already does (Hi Desi! ::waving:: ) :)

1 comment:

Terri in BC said...

What a great idea! but you're falling behind again ;o)