Monday, November 09, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude V2#7 – Sales

I am thankful for sales. I have had my eye on the Making Memories “Vintage Findings” collection at Michaels for months. I have a number of pieces of the matching paper that I have accumulated from various scrapbooking stores over the past year or so and the embellishments match it perfectly. I’ve looked at the collection each time I go into Michaels. Fondled it. Debated buying some of it with my 40% off coupons but I’ve always talked myself out of it. Saturday I stopped by for a new black pen and found the WHOLE Making Memories Vintage Findings collection for 70% off!!! I got the 12x12 paper pad for $4.49. That’s 12 cents a sheet!!! Now I have to admit I don’t love every sheet of paper in there but even if I only use a third of it, that’s still only 37 cents a sheet which is a steal. I also got every little bit that I wanted. If I had bought it at full price, or even 40% off, I would have had to pick and chose and this way I got everything.

 

So, waiting pays. Being patient pays. I am grateful for sales!

No comments: