Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still waiting for bells and whistles…

So a few weeks ago I finally hit the “accept” button on the offer from Wilfrid Laurier University. It was extremely anti-climactic. I had agonized over the decision for so long and got input from everyone I could think of and when I could no longer think of a reason to wait, and I was sure in my gut that WLU was the way to go, I hit accept.

Since then, aside from a curt email telling me what my WLU email was, and that they’d ONLY be communicating via it, I haven’t heard a thing. Now they do say that it can take “up to three weeks” to process but still. I wish they’d send me a welcome letter or something! I haven’t even received anything at my new email. I’m tempted to email myself just to make sure it works :P

No comments: