Thursday, April 29, 2010

Looking for the window

One of my friends at dance has quite a few connections in the Waterloo area and has taken it upon himself to find me housing. He connected me to a friend of a friend and it was sounding very promising but after talking it through, she isn’t convinced that it will work. Mostly because the space she has to offer is *very* small and I warned her about my scrapbooking hobby. It’s also because we’re both used to living alone and we’d have to make major compromises to make this work and neither are really ready to do that. I still think it’s a possibility but if she’s not comfortable then I won’t push it. I have to admit I am disappointed but I’m a strong believer in the “when God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window”. So right now I’m looking for a window.

No comments: