Friday, March 04, 2011

Version Francaise Incluse

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a HUGE Disney fan. Well, Disney movie fan. I have yet to make it to the mecca of Disney fans (Disneyland/world) but I love watching the full length animated movies. Before I moved, while I was packing, I watched almost every Disney movie my parents own (and that was a lot). Recently I started visiting the kids section of the library (where I get 98% of my movies anyways, the library, not the kids section) and started renting Disney DVD's. I've seen them all many times so for the most part I just have them on in the background while I'm studying or scrapbooking.


Lately, to make them really interesting, I've been switching the language track to French! I know these movies by heart so I know what they're supposed to be saying, but the French version is great. It's not just dubbed either. It's totally redone, songs and everything. You think the Cheshire Cat is trippy in English? Try him in French! Or Jafar from Aladdin? (which I'm watching right now) He's sinister in English but down right scary in French. It's great! So far I've watched (in French) Sword in the Stone (my favourite Disney movie next to Beauty and the Beast), Fox and the Hound, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio and now Aladdin.


C'est bonne!

No comments: