Saturday, April 14, 2012

My own Passion Tea Lemonade

I've been meaning to try this for awhile. Today I'm just sitting at home studying for my 7pm exam and getting tired of drinking water. I brewed up a large cup of Tazo brand Passion Tea (I got a tea bag from work so I could try this) poured the brewed tea into a  glass, added approximately a tablespoon of lemon concentrate (that yucky stuff from the bottle that they say you're not supposed to use but I do because it doesn't go bad like real lemons and I need it for the bran muffins I like to make), a bit of honey, all the ice cubes in my Ikea ice cube tray, and water to fill the glass to the top. It totally works! It's not exactly like Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade but it's very drinkable and a little better for you since it's sweetened with honey instead of Classic Syrup. Plus it doesn't taste like tea (I don't like regular iced tea). I'm going to get a whole tin of Passion Tea because I can see myself making this a lot more during the summer.

No comments: